is making its way to New Zealand for the first time this year following successful events overseas in both Australia and Singapore.
Scheduled to be held in Auckland on 24 August, the event will bring together some of New Zealand’s most prominent HR professionals to address current trends and challenges in workplace learning.
“We have confirmed heads of HR and L&D from a range of leading organisations including Bank of New Zealand, Merck, Sharpe & Dohme, Beca, and Inland Revenue to share case studies and examples of successful strategies and solutions,” said senior conference producer Stephanie Campanale.
The program covers topics including:
- Strategies to gain management support and win budget for L&D initiatives
- The impact of technology on workplace learning and instructional design
- Learner engagement in a digital environment
- Change management: Achieving objectives through effective strategy and planning
- L&D best practice: Delivering training to international or remote workforce
for more information on tickets, speaker line-up and the event program.
More like this:
WorkSafe issues warning over quarry worker death
Huge Kiwi employer investigating pay problems
Age no barrier for NZ businesses