The Employment Law for HR Managers masterclass is running in Auckland NEXT TUESDAY 1 March.
If you plan to attend, register now
to avoid missing out.
Come along to hear case studies, expert commentary and workshop sessions to strengthen your current skill set, not to mention networking opportunities to meet like-minded HR Managers.
Don’t miss valuable insight into the following topics:
- Minimising risk in performance management and disciplinary procedures
- Managing performance- and medical-related employee terminations
- Holidays Act update: Medical certificates, complex calculations and parental leave
- Workplace investigations: Ensuring your process is legally defensible
- Social media, privacy and the workplace
Visit the website
to see the full list of speakers
or download the brochure
. Don’t miss out – REGISTER NOW
Based in Wellington?
Find out more and register for the Wellington event
More like this:
Ellen DeGeneres does HR
Four ways to reduce staff turnover
How Warehouse Stationery came back from the brink